We Provide the best live in care service and 24 Hour Carer Support
Live-in care is similar to Domiciliary care. The difference is Live-in care is for people who have longer
-term healthcare needs. Which requires them to have one to one care and wish to remain in the comfort of their own home. This is an alternative to moving into a Residential Care Home.
Three key benefits of Live-in care include:
- One to one care can promote better health outcomes
- Care is responsive and proactive
- A cost-effective solution
Our care services enable you to continue to live your life the way you wish in the comfort of your own home and familiar surroundings. Our team are highly trained
and experienced in caring for a range of conditions and can provide the highest quality of compassionate care to ensure they can meet your needs.
The differences between Live-In Care and other types of care:
Range of Services
- No routines, within out any rigid timetables
- Specialist care will be received in the comfort of your own home, by trained carers
- Stay in familiar surroundings, no hassle and unsettling of moving house
- A cost-effective solution, especially for the couple to stay at home together